- BRAND NEW
- Digital 6" Outside Groove Vernier Caliper Ruler Micrometer Gauge Indicator
- On /Off Power
0.01mm / 0.0005"
0.03mm / 0.001"
- Data Output:
Serial Out Put For Interface With Host Computer or Printer
- Ideal For Checking Grooves, Recesse, Wall Thick-Ness, And Conventional Outside Caliper Measuring.
- Supplied In case
Case Dim L x W x H (in):
4 x 12 x 1-1/8 *Estimated*
0.80 Lbs (with case)
- Quantity: 1
Small Item Shipping
FREE Shipping and Handling:
To lower 48 States Excluding: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island, PO Boxes or Military APO We can only ship to your specified ship to address at time of payment
Small Parcel (1 TO 150 LBS):
* Economy Ground Delivery Time: 1 to 8 business days
* USPS Delivery Time: 1 to 10 business days
* Shipping method will be at DBM's discretion.
Freight Trucking LTL (150 LBS+ or Over Size Item):
Free Shipping and Handling to commercial with loading dock or forklift in lower 48 States
Freight Trucking LTL (150 LBS+ or Over Size Item) To Residential and Lift-Gate Service:
$65 Residential Delivery + $65 Lift-Gate Service Charges to commercial if required (Freight Company uses special equipment to bring the heavy item to the ground for you) Additional Charges Apply to: Remote Area, Farm, Construction Site, and School Zone, please contact us if you have any questions.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee:
Products must be returned within 30 Days of receipt for refund
- In-Order for us to provide FREE SHIPPING, all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
If Products Arrived Damaged:
*Please Contact DBM Support for assistance 1.626.444.8887
*Refuse shipment if noticed of any external physical damaged
*Please contact the freight carrier that delivered your shipment within 24 hours of receipt or refuse shipment on the spot. DBM will not be responsible for damage incurred after customer signed for delivered products in good condition
*Fedex Customer Service: 1.800.463.3339
*USPS Customer Service: 1.800.275.8777
*Freight/Trucking: 1.626.444.8887 (DBM Support Team)
If it is our mistake: (incorrect item was shipped or damaged item received)
*We will re-ship the correct item and will provide a prepaid return label at no extra charges
- Customer is responsible for all return expenses, parcel, packaging and insurance (in the event of damage during the turn). COD, Freight Collect or NO RMA# on returns will be REFUSED. All return items must to be prepaid
- Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for refund (unopened, not assemble or modify in anyway)
- Please contact DBM Support for an RMA# (Return Authorization Number)
- 90 Days Parts Warranty. Unless Specified