- Brand New
- 3'' Sine vise
- Vise Width:
- Vise Capacity:
- Vise Length:
- Vise Height:
- Jaw Height:
0 - 60 degree
- Square andParallel within .0002"
- Very small angles may be set with ease andaccuracy using standard gauge block sets because of the built in .200"minute steps.
- Distance of Roll: 4", accuracy is furtherenhanced by the fact that the center distance between the rolls 4" is heldwithin .0002"
- High Precision, Solid One-Piece SteelConstruction
- Provides a quick and accurate means ofholding a workpiece at an angle for machining, drilling or grinding.
- Overall dimension:
3''L x 7-1/2''W x 4-1/4''H (when closed)
FREE Shipping and Handling:
To lower 48 States Excluding: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island, PO Boxes or Military APO We can only ship to your specified ship to address at time of payment
Small Parcel (1 TO 150 LBS):
* Economy Ground Delivery Time: 1 to 8 business days
* USPS Delivery Time: 1 to 10 business days
* Shipping method will be at DBM's discretion.
Freight Trucking LTL (150 LBS+ or Over Size Item):
Free Shipping and Handling to commercial with loading dock or forklift in lower 48 States
Freight Trucking LTL (150 LBS+ or Over Size Item) To Residential and Lift-Gate Service:
$65 Residential Delivery + $65 Lift-Gate Service Charges to commercial if required (Freight Company uses special equipment to bring the heavy item to the ground for you) Additional Charges Apply to: Remote Area, Farm, Construction Site, and School Zone, please contact us if you have any questions.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee:
Products must be returned within 30 Days of receipt for refund
- In-Order for us to provide FREE SHIPPING, all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
If Products Arrived Damaged:
*Please Contact DBM Support for assistance 1.626.444.8887
*Refuse shipment if noticed of any external physical damaged
*Please contact the freight carrier that delivered your shipment within 24 hours of receipt or refuse shipment on the spot. DBM will not be responsible for damage incurred after customer signed for delivered products in good condition
*Fedex Customer Service: 1.800.463.3339
*USPS Customer Service: 1.800.275.8777
*Freight/Trucking: 1.626.444.8887 (DBM Support Team)
If it is our mistake: (incorrect item was shipped or damaged item received)
*We will re-ship the correct item and will provide a prepaid return label at no extra charges
- Customer is responsible for all return expenses, parcel, packaging and insurance (in the event of damage during the turn). COD, Freight Collect or NO RMA# on returns will be REFUSED. All return items must to be prepaid
- Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for refund (unopened, not assemble or modify in anyway)
- Please contact DBM Support for an RMA# (Return Authorization Number)
- 90 Days Parts Warranty. Unless Specified